5 PodCasts That Will Make You Healthy, Wealthy and Wise.
For over ten years I have been a huge fan of PodCasts, so much so I have started three of my own. I thought I would share five of my favorite PodCasts that will make you Healthy, Wealthy and Wise.
- The Rich Roll PodCast: Rich Roll is a former attorney turn ultra-athlete and wellness evangelist. The PodCast is a long form interview with athletes, nutritionists, documentarians and business leaders. The show is a great match of information and education. If you are looking for the latest in research and thought leadership this is a great place to get it.
Wealthy and Wise:
- The James Altucher Show: James is an out of the box thinker and challenges many of the things that we take for granted. James' story is a rollercoaster of rags to riches, and he developed into a great interviewer. The show has come a long way since the start, and the quality of the guests and the interviewing skills are well worth checking out.
- The Adam and Dr. Drew Show: For anyone who remembers the radio show, "Love Line" this show will seem very familiar. Adam Corolla and Dr. Drew have teamed up again to talk about life, success, work ethic, politics, and current affairs. This show is a funny mix of comedy, education and personality conflicts. The hosts are like an old married couple who get on each other's nerves and make everyone laugh and learn at the same time.
- The Art of Charm: For ten years this PodCast has consistently produced great episodes on everything from personal development to social dynamics. This show has become one of the most successful shows on iTunes, and for anyone interested in personal development it is a great one to get to know.
- The Tim Ferriss Show: Tim is a blogger and author of the Four Hour Work Week. Tim brings his style of deconstructing skills and techniques to the show. This show has become very popular and has included several A-Level quests. Tim does a great job of curating great guests and pulling out of them the pearls of wisdom and skills.
If your interested in these show I hope you check them out. If you are in B2B Sales or Marketing, you may be interested in my PodCasts which include The B2B Revenue Leadership Show, The Brutal Truth about Sales & Selling and Sales Questions, Brutally Honest Answers.
If you have a PodCast that you love, please leave a comment.
Thanks for stopping by,